Baby Female Keylime Monkey Tail Skink
- Corucia zebrata
- Farm Bred
- Approximately 9 – 10 Inches In Length From Head To Tail
- Adults Can Reach Up To Lengths Of 32 Inches In Total
- These Are Voracious Foragers Feeding On Fresh Fruits And Vegetables
Keylime Monkey Tail Skink, also known as the Prehensile-tailed Skink, is a Papua New Guinea and Indonesian lizard. Here is some information on how to care for them:
- Housing: Keylime Monkey Tail Skink for sale demand a spacious habitat with enough of vertical climbing room. For one adult, the minimum enclosure size should be 4 feet length, 2 feet wide, and 4 feet tall. To ensure appropriate ventilation, a screen top is advised. Reptile carpet, coconut coir, and cypress mulch are some substrate alternatives.
- Heating and Lighting: Keylime Monkey Tail Skinks demand a basking temperature of 90-95°F and a cooler side temperature of 75-80°F. For basking, a heat lamp or ceramic heat emitter can be utilized, and an under-tank heating pad can be used to warm the cool side. A UVB light should be available for 10-12 hours every day.
- Humidity: Baby Female Keylime Monkey Tail Skink require 60-80% humidity. This can be accomplished by spraying the cage multiple times per day, providing a large soaking dish, and utilizing a humidifier.
- Diet: Because Keylime Monkey Tail Skinks are omnivores, they require a well-balanced diet of protein and veggies. Provide insects like crickets, roaches, and mealworms, as well as vegetables like collard greens, kale, and sweet potatoes. Twice a week, dust insects with calcium and vitamin D3 supplements.
- Behavior: Baby Female Keylime Monkey Tail Skink are arboreal and require a lot of climbing space in their enclosure. They are also distinguished by their prehensile tail, which they utilize to grasp trees and other items. They can be shy at first, but with constant handling, they can grow extremely tame.
Overall, Keylime Monkey Tail Skinks necessitate specific setup and care, but they may be fascinating and gratifying pets for experienced reptile keepers.
WE HAVE BABY BIAK BLUE TONGUE SKINKS FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Tiliqua gigas
- Farm Bred
- Approximately 8 – 12 Inches In Length From Head To Tail
- Adults Normally Average 28 – 24 Inches In Length
- Feeding On Canned Skink Diet, Fresh Greens, Vegetables And Insects
- Babies Are Very Cute With Over-Sized Heads
- Gorgeous Skinks With Gold Dusted Backs And Dark Crisp Brown Stripes
- These Make Great Pets, Easy To Care For And Easy To Handle
- Originating Out Of The Southern Regions Of New Guinea Living In Climates And Habitats Similar To Australia
- Very Bright And Beautiful Species That Go Through A Slight Color Change As They Mature
- Forest Floor Dwellers Who Thrive In Tropical Climates
- With Proper Care These Reptiles Can Live 15 – 20 Years In Captivity