Baby High White Red Tegu
High White Red Tegu for sale is a color variation or morph of the Tegu lizard (Salvator sp.). It has a combination of high white or light-colored scales with a reddish-brown base colour.
High White Red Tegus have more white or light-colored scales than the customary black or dark scales seen in other Tegu morphs. The size and distribution of the white scales varies from person to person, but they frequently appear on the abdomen, limbs, and occasionally on the back or head. The base color is crimson or reddish-brown, giving a stunning contrast with the white scales.
High White Red Tegu for sale, like other Tegus, require a large container with adequate heating, lighting, and humidity levels. They are omnivorous, which means they eat a range of insects, small mammals, fruits, vegetables, and other plant debris. A balanced diet is essential for their general health and well-being.
It’s important to note that Tegus, including specific morphs like the High White Red Tegu, have unique care requirements and can grow to be quite large. They require knowledgeable reptile caretakers who can provide appropriate habitat, diet, and care. Furthermore, be aware of any local regulations or restrictions on tegu ownership, as they may be subject to laws in some locations. It is critical to purchase any reptile from trustworthy breeders who prioritize the animals’ health and welfare.
WE HAVE BABY HIGH WHITE RED TEGUS FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Salvator rufescens
- Captive Bred
- Males And Females Available
- Approximately 10 – 14 Inches
- Adults Growing On Average To 3 – 4 Feet In Length
- Feeding on Crickets, Worms, Cut Up Chicken Gizzards And Ground Turkey With Vitamin Supplements
- This Tegu Is 100% Argentine x Paraguayan Red Tegu, Selectively Bred For 10 Generations To Produce Half White And Half Red Tegus, One Of Our Exclusive Exotics
- These Have An Awesome Array Of Patterns And Colors Coming Out Of The Egg
- These Bloodlines Naturally Occurring Out Of South America Ranging From Argentina And Paraguay
- These Make Excellent Pets And Will Become Puppy Dog Tame With Proper Care And Handling
- For Babies We Recommend A 20 Gallon Tank With Plenty Of Heat And UVB Lighting
- With Proper Care These Tegus Can Live 20 – 25 Years Or More In Captivity