Baby Silver Panther Tegu
Silver Panther Tegu is a subspecies of the Tegu lizard (Salvator sp.) distinguished by its silver or grayish colour and prominent black markings. This morph is popular due to its distinct and eye-catching appearance.
The Silver Panther Tegu has a silver or light gray base color that can range from pale silver to a darker gray tint. It is covered in striking, contrasting black patterns and markings, such as stripes, bands, or speckles, giving it a panther-like look.
Baby Silver Panther Tegu for sale, like other Tegus, requires proper care in terms of habitat, heating, lighting, humidity, and nutrition. Tegus are omnivorous, thus their food should include both animal protein (insects, rodents, and other small vertebrates) and plant matter (fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens).
It should be noted that Tegus can grow to be rather large and require plenty of space, as well as regular interaction and cerebral stimulation. Because of their specialized care requirements and potential for aggression if not properly socialized, they are not advised for inexperienced reptile keepers.
When purchasing a Silver Panther Tegu or any other reptile, it is critical to do so from reputable breeders who value the animals’ health and wellbeing. Proper study and planning are required to offer the proper habitat and care for this morph.
Furthermore, be aware of any local regulations or restrictions on Tegu ownership, as they may be subject to laws in certain locations. Before considering bringing a species into your care, make sure you can meet its special demands.
WE HAVE BABY SILVER PANTHER TEGUS FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Salvator sp.(merianea x rufescens)
- Captive Bred Right Here At Underground Reptiles
- Males And Females Available
- Adults Growing On Average To 3 – 4 Feet In Length
- Feeding On Crickets, Worms, Cut Up Chicken Gizzards And Ground Turkey With Vitamin Supplements
- These Are 100% Het Anery Tegus
- The Parents Are A Pink Panther (Purple x Red) Tegu And An Anery Red Tegu
- These Have An Awesome Array Of Patterns And Colors Coming Out Of The Egg
- These Bloodlines Naturally Occurring Out Of South America Ranging From Argentina, Paraguay, And Brazil
- These Make Excellent Pets And Will Become Puppy Dog Tame With Proper Care And Handling
- With Proper Care These Tegus Can Live 20 – 25 Years Or More In Captivity
- For Babies We Recommend A 20 Gallon Tank With Plenty Of Heat And UVB Lighting