Yearling Bongo Candino Ball Python
- Python regius
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 34 Inches In Length
- Roughly 427 Grams And Growing
- When Hatching Out Of The Egg They Can Be As Small As 10 Inches And Grow To Be 5 Feet
- Feeding On Live Rat Crawlers Weekly
Candino ball python for sale which is astunning and distinctive morph of the ball python species. The Caramel Albino and the Pastel Ball Python are two morphs that together make up the Candino. This produces a snake that is distinctly pinkish-orange and yellow in hue.
The Bongo candino ball python is a small, calm species that is well-liked by pet owners, just like all ball pythons. They have a peaceful disposition and often reach lengths of 3 to 5 feet.
The ideal enclosure for candino ball pythons must be safe, heated, and have plenty of places to hide. A water dish is also necessary for them to sip and soak. Before bringing a ball python into your home, it is crucial to learn about the specialized care needs of these reptiles to make sure you can meet those needs.
It’s important to note that because the Candino is a variation of the ball python species, it doesn’t require any special maintenance above and beyond that of a regular ball python. Making sure this has an appropriate enclosure and a balanced feed should be your top priorities when taking care of one.
- Ball Pythons Are Native To Central And Western Africa And Thrive In These Warm, Tropical Areas
- Great For A First Time Keeper As Well As An Experienced Breeder
- With Proper Care And Setup These Snakes Can Live 20 – 25 Years In Captivity