Baby Anery Red Tegu
Anery Red Tegu for sale is a specific morph or color variation of the Tegu lizard (Salvator sp.). It is characterized by its lack of red pigmentation, resulting in a more muted or grayish coloration compared to the typical red coloration seen in other Tegu morphs. “Anery” is short for “anerythristic,” which refers to the absence or reduction of red pigmentation in the animal.
Baby Anery Red Tegu typically displays a combination of black, gray, and white scales, with varying patterns and markings. Despite the lack of red coloration, they still possess the same robust build and size as other Tegus.
As with other Tegus, Anery Red Tegus require a spacious enclosure with appropriate heating and lighting. They are omnivorous and will eat a variety of insects, small mammals, fruits, vegetables, and other plant matter. It’s important to provide a well-balanced diet and maintain suitable temperature and humidity levels to ensure their health and well-being.
It’s worth noting that Tegus, including specific morphs like the Anery Red Tegu, require experienced reptile keepers due to their size and specific care requirements. If you are considering getting an Anery Red Tegu as a pet, be sure to research and understand their needs and ensure you can provide the appropriate habitat and care. Additionally, be aware of any local regulations or restrictions on the ownership of tegus, as they may be subject to laws in certain areas.
WE HAVE BABY ANERY ARGENTINE RED TEGUS FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
***NO FLORIDA SALES***
- Salvator Rufescens
- Captive Bred 2020
- Males And Females
- Produced Right Here At Underground Reptiles
- Approximately 10 – 14 Inches From Head To Tail
- This Is A Color Morph That Typically Gives The Tegu A Very Silver Appearance
- Babies Are Feeding On Crickets, Superworms, Cut Up Gizzards, And A Bit Of Ground Turkey
- Naturally Found All Throughout South America Ranging From Argentina, To Paraguay And Their Neighboring Countries
- These Make Excellent Pets And Will Become Puppy Dog Tame With Proper Care And Handling
- With Proper Care These Tegus Can Live 20 – 25 Years In Captivity
- Adults Will Average In Sizes Around 3 – 4 Feet In Length
- Living In Forest Edge Savannahs, And Rain Forests In South America These Tegus Thrive Off Of Hot Humid Temperatures
- For Babies We Recommend A 20 Gallon Tank With Plenty Of Heat And Uvb Lighting