Baby Argentine Red Tegu
Baby Argentine Red Tegu for sale (Tupinambis rufescens) is a big lizard native to Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Brazil. It is also known as the Argentinian Tegu or the Red Tegu.
Baby Argentine Red Tegu for sale gets its name from its reddish coloring, which is most noticeable on its head, neck, and upper body. The strength and extent of the red color, on the other hand, can differ amongst individuals. Some have bright crimson tones, while others have a more muted or speckled look.
The Argentine Red Tegu is a large and strong species, with adults reaching lengths of 4 to 4.5 feet (120-140 cm) and weighing between 15 and 20 pounds (6.8-9 kg). They have a powerful body, robust limbs, and a lengthy tail.
Argentine Red Tegus require a large cage with adequate heating, lighting, and humidity levels. They are omnivorous and require a broad diet that includes both animal protein (insects, rodents, and other small vertebrates) and plant matter (fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens).
It’s crucial to remember that Argentine Red Tegus have unique needs and can be difficult to care for, especially for rookie reptile keepers. To thrive, they require plenty of room, interaction, and cerebral stimulation. They can also have strong jaws and keen teeth, so they must be handled with care.
It is critical to purchase an Argentine Red Tegu from reliable breeders or providers that promote the animals’ health and welfare. Proper study and planning are required to provide this species with a suitable and fulfilling environment.
WE HAVE BABY ARGENTINE RED TEGUS HET ANERY FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Salvator rufescens
- Captive Bred Babies
- Approximately 10 – 14 Inches In Length From Head To Tail
- With Proper Care These Little Beasts Can Grow Up To 3 – 4 Feet In Length
- Voracious Terrestrial Hunters Feeding On Crickets, Super Worms, Pinky Mice, And Turkey Mash
- One Of The Most Stunning Animals You’ll See, Very Rewarding Pets, Easily Tamable
- Originating Out Of South America Ranging From The Argentinian Area
- Thriving Best In Hot, Humid, Tropical Temperatures
- Males Are The Larger Of The Species Growing Big Muscles Around Their Face Called Jowls
- This Reptile Can Live 20 – 25+ Years In Captivity