Baby Russian Tortoise
The Horsefield’s Tortoise, also known as the Baby Russian Tortoise or Testudo horsfieldii, is a tiny species of tortoise that is indigenous to the desert areas of Central Asia, mainly Russia, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan.
Russian tortoises are classified as a species of least concern when it comes to conservation. To help with conservation efforts and stop population decrease, it’s crucial to make sure that any turtle you buy was bred in captivity rather than being removed from the wild.
A Baby Russian Tortoise needs the same care as any other species of tortoise. A appropriate enclosure, a healthy diet, regular access to UVB illumination, and a cozy basking space should all be provided. Additionally, it is advised to seek advice from a reptile veterinarian for detailed care instructions and to keep an eye on their wellbeing over the course of their existence.
WE HAVE BABY RUSSIAN TORTOISES FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Testudo horsfieldii
- Captive Bred
- Approximate 2-2.5 Inches In Shell Length
- Adults Will Be Reaching Up To 8-10 Inches In Total Shell Length
- Feasting On Vitamin Dusted Fresh Greens, Hays, And Tortoise Diet
- Awesome Tempered Tortoises Making Them Great Pets For Any Level Of Experience Owner
- With Their Average Largest Size Being 9 Inches In Length These Are Perfect For Any Smaller Houses
- Originating From Much Of Eastern Europe Ranging From Russia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, And Parts Of Iran
- These Are Very Active Reptiles Enjoying Free Roam Of Larger Spaces With Warm Climates
- With Proper Care These Tortoises Can Live 40-50+ Years In Captivity