Baby T Negative Albino Blood Python
- Python brongersmai
- Captive Bred Babies
- Males Available
- Approximately 16 – 17 Inches In Length
- This Is A Gorgeous Line Of Albino Known For Their Extreme Coloration
- This Species Can Be Feisty But They Tame Down Well With Handling
- Ambush Hunters Feeding On Live And Frozen Thawed Rat Pups Regularly
WE HAVE BABY T NEGATIVE ALBINO BLOOD PYTHON FOR SALE. DETAILS FOUND BELOW:
T Negative Albino Blood Python “t+” stands for “tyrosinase-positive” and “t-” for “tyrosinase-negative.” … A tyrosinase-negative albino is an albino that either lacks functioning tyrosinase or has a faulty tyrosinase that does not operate properly, which prevents the production of black melanin.
The Blood Python (Python brongersmai) species, which is indigenous to Southeast Asia, has a stunning morph known as the Blood Python. A recessive gene limits the quantity of yellow pigment in the snake’s skin, giving this morph its distinctive white and yellow coloring. This python like all other Blood Pythons, is a non-venomous constrictor that eats small mammals in its natural habitat. They need a good cage in captivity that is safe, warm, and has many of hiding spots. Additionally, they need a dish of water for drinking and soaking.
- Originating From The Islands Of Borneo And Sumatra In Indonesia
- Adults Will Average In Lengths Around 4-5 Feet
- With Proper Care These Snakes Can Live Up To 20-25 Years At A Time
- Blood Pythons Are Terrestrial Snakes Living Their Lives On The Forest Floor Blending In With The Leaf Litter And Attacking Prey By Surprise