Baby Albino Purple Ice Tegu
Albino Purple Ice Tegu for sale is a color variation or morph of the Tegu lizard (Salvator sp.). It is distinguished by being both albino and purple in hue. Albino Tegus lack melanin pigmentation, resulting in a paler appearance and pink or orange eyes. The “Purple Ice” element could allude to a purple-hued variant or a unique pattern on the tegu’s scales.
Buy Albino Purple Ice Tegus, like other Tegus, require a large container with adequate heating and lighting. They are omnivorous, eating insects, small mammals, fruits, vegetables, and other plant material. To ensure their health and well-being, specific temperature and humidity needs must be met.
It’s crucial to remember that caring for an Albino Purple Ice Tegu, or any Tegu morph, takes experience and attention because they have unique requirements and can grow to be quite large. Furthermore, be aware of any local regulations or restrictions on tegu ownership, as they may be subject to laws in some locations. It is critical to purchase any reptile from trustworthy breeders who prioritize the animals’ health and welfare.
WE HAVE BABY ALBINO PURPLE ICE TEGUS FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Salvator Merianae X Salvator Rufescens
- 2021 Captive Bred Here At Underground Reptiles
- Approximately 8 – 10 Inches From Head To Tail
- Adults Will Average In Sizes Around 3-4 Feet In Length
- Feeding On Crickets, Superworms, Hornworms, Roaches, Cut Up Gizzards And A Bit Of Ground Turkey
- These Make Excellent Pets And Will Become Puppy Dog Tame With Proper Care And Handling
- Mother Is Purple Albino(75% Blue 25% Red), Father Is Ice Het Albino(50% Chacoan 37.5% Blue 12.5% Red)
- Tegus Are Naturally Occurring From Argentina, To Paraguay And Their Neighboring Countries
- For Babies We Recommend A 20 Gallon Tank With Plenty Of Heat And UVB Lighting
- These Reptiles Are Diurnal Hunters Staying Active During The Day And Sleeping In Burrows At Night
- With Proper Care And Setup These Tegus Can Live 20 – 25 Years In Captivity