Baby Anery Super Red Tegu
Anery Super Red Tegu for sale is a color variation or morph of the Tegu lizard (Salvator sp.). It is distinguished by a mix of anerythristic (lack of red pigmentation) and hyper red colouring.
The term “Anery” alludes to the lack of red pigmentation in Anery Super Red Tegu. As a result, Anery Super Red Tegus lack or have drastically diminished red tones present in other Tegu morphs. They instead have a mixture of black, gray, and white scales, typically with varied patterns and markings.
The “Super Red” element of the name relates to the red coloration that is more intense in other areas of the tegu’s body. While the body as a whole may lack red pigmentation, particular sections, such as the face, limbs, or tail, may be bright red or reddish-brown.
Anery Super Red Tegu for sale, like other Tegus, require a large cage with adequate heating, lighting, and humidity levels. They are omnivorous and require a broad diet of insects, small mammals, fruits, vegetables, and other plant stuff to suit their nutritional requirements.
It’s crucial to remember that Tegus, even unique morphs like the Anery Super Red Tegu, require special care and can grow to be quite large. They require knowledgeable reptile caretakers who can provide appropriate habitat, diet, and care. Furthermore, be aware of any local regulations or restrictions on tegu ownership, as they may be subject to laws in some locations. It is critical to purchase any reptile from trustworthy breeders who prioritize the animals’ health and welfare.
WE HAVE BABY ANERY SUPER RED TEGUS FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Salvator rufescens
- Captive Bred
- Males And Females Available
- Approximately 10 – 14 Inches
- Adults Growing On Average To 3 – 4 Feet In Length
- Feeding on Crickets, Worms, Cut Up Chicken Gizzards And Ground Turkey With Vitamin Supplements
- This Tegu Is 25% Black And White, 18.5% Blue, And 56.5% Red
- These Have An Awesome Array Of Patterns And Colors Coming Out Of The Egg
- These Bloodlines Naturally Occurring Out Of South America Ranging From Argentina, Paraguay, And Brazil
- These Make Excellent Pets And Will Become Puppy Dog Tame With Proper Care And Handling
- For Babies We Recommend A 20 Gallon Tank With Plenty Of Heat And UVB Lighting
- With Proper Care These Tegus Can Live 20 – 25 Years Or More In Captivity