Baby Ghost Tegu
Baby Ghost Tegu for sale. The phrase “Ghost Tegu” usually refers to a unique color variation or morph of the Tegu lizard (Salvator sp.). The exact look of a Ghost Tegu varies based on the lineage and breeding project, although they often have a lighter or paler hue than the species’ typical black and white pattern.
Baby Ghost Tegu for sale frequently have a gray or silver base color with decreased or subdued markings. Some people have faint black or dark gray patterns or bands, whilst others have a more solid or washed-out appearance.
Ghost Tegus, like all Tegus, require proper care in terms of habitat, warmth, lighting, humidity, and nutrition. They are omnivorous and require a broad diet that contains both animal protein (insects, rodents, and other small vertebrates) and plant matter (fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens).
It’s crucial to know that Tegus, even specific morphs like the Ghost Tegu, have unique care needs and can grow to be quite large. They require knowledgeable reptile caretakers who can provide appropriate habitat, diet, and care. Furthermore, be aware of any local regulations or restrictions on Tegu ownership, as they may be subject to laws in certain locations.
It is critical to purchase any reptile from trustworthy breeders who prioritize the animals’ health and welfare. To provide the proper habitat and care for a Ghost Tegu or any other Tegu morph, proper research and preparation are required.
WE HAVE BABY GHOST TEGUS FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Salvator Merianae X Salvator Rufescens
- Captive Bred 2020
- Approximately 14 – 18 Inches In Length
- This Is An Anery Tegu That Is A 75% Red / 25% Black&White Hybrid That Is High White With An Airbrushed Appearance
- Feeding On Crickets, Superworms, Hornworms, Roaches, Cut Up Gizzards, And A Bit Of Ground Turkey
- Tegus Can Be Naturally Found All Throughout South America Ranging From Argentina, To Paraguay And Their Neighboring Countries
- With Proper Care These Tegus Can Live 20 – 25 Years In Captivity
- Adults Will Average In Sizes Around 3-4 Feet In Length
- Living In Forest Edge Savannahs, And Rain Forests In South America These Tegus Thrive Off Of Hot Humid Temperatures
- These Reptiles Are Diurnal Hunters Staying Active During The Day And Sleeping In Burrows At Night